Wednesday 7 March 2012

Massive fraudster convicted of doing a massive fraud

A massive fraudster was today found guilty of doing a massive fraud to the tune of $7bn.

For two decades, Allen Stanford had been conducting his massive fraud before it collapsed under the weight of his massively fraudulent dealings.

In an interview with our crime reporter, Standford said "Frankly I'm disappointed. The authorities weren't bothered that I was doing a really big fraud for 19 years. Then they get all antsy and say it's bad". He went on to rail against what he perceived as unfairness. "I offered people unrealistic returns in order that I could maintain my lavish, Walter Mitty-style existence. And if that's not the American dream, then I clearly don't understand the concept".

Stanford can be expected to ruminate on those thoughts for the rest of his natural life.

No comments: